Tuesday, March 01, 2005

l.s.s. (last song syndrome)

I hate my roommate. Last night, the song playing in my head before I went up to bed was Barbie's Cradle's Dear Paul. Without warning, my roommate's melodic soprano suddenly filled the air. "Bong-shibong-shibongbongbongbong!". What kind of a song is that?! "Bong-shibong-shibongbongbongbong!" I asked her to stop, but she wouldn't listen. "Stop tormenting me!" I pleaded. Giggling, she kept on singing in an even louder voice. "Bong-shibong-shibongbongbongbong!" "Stop! Leave me in peace! What have I done to deserve this?!" I wailed. To which she replied, "Bong-shibong-shibongbongbongbong!!! Bong-shibong-shibongbongbongbong!!!" Defeated, I closed my eyes with the "bongshi" song lulling me to sleep...

Nah, I don't really hate my roommie. I just wish she'd sing a nicer song. :)

No comments: