Tuesday, August 30, 2005

mini-boss in a foreign land: the iron chef is at it again

my adobong spinach last week was such a disaster that i had to ask my next-door-neighbor-slash-iron-chef barry to "repair" it. ;)

***

i cooked chop suey again tonight. i used carrots, cabbage, young corn, cauliflower and mushroom (the cauliflower was kinda overcooked :D ) it surely looks good, and i think it tastes okay. i hope my homies like it -- i have to redeem myself ;)


i took this pic myself



i used a timer on this one



ta-dah!

6 comments:

ram said...

Looks too good.

turkangel79 said...

hi paandu! yeah, it sure looks better than it tastes -- thanks to my canon cam ;)

Anonymous said...

hi, te liez! =)
i like the looks of your chopsuey! hehe... dapat papadala ko yung recipe last month pero nalimutan ko... =(

bijoi said...

wow ate parang masarap yung luto mo ha. ang ganda ng kulay sa picture! :)

turkangel79 said...

hi nez! i like the look of my chop suey too :)

turkangel79 said...

hi bijoi! "parang" lang :P