Thursday, January 27, 2005

wanted: shower songs

i have something to confess: i haven't been singing in the shower lately (much to my housemates' delight). i have so many things to do that i can't afford looong baths anymore. moreover, i find myself thinking of a lot of things when i'm taking a bath that i forget to sing! i have also grown tired of my carpenters and burt bacharach shower songs (you, close to you, goodbye to love, i'll never fall in love again, etc.), and i don't plan to join the choir this year (so i won't have any new songs to practice in the bathroom). special requests, anyone? :D

1 comment:

sillyserious said...

no songs? hmm... try making up ur own songs :) haha... i know of someone who composed a praise and worship song while in the bathroom, but...uhm... he wasn't showering. the moment he told me how the song was born, the song just lost its divine appeal, to me at least.